I have worked within the Drum and Percussion business for over 15 years and have played drums for over 30 years. Throughout this time I have repaired and serviced all types of drum and percussion instruments.
With a mechanical engineering background I'm able to use my knowledge, understanding and skill set and apply it to the world of percussion.
As my services have been called on more and more I have been able to build my hobby into a business which has continued to grow and grow.
I am now first call for warranty work, service and repairs for some of the UK's biggest drum and percussion brands and retailers.
- Shell hardware and throw off drilling & shell mounting -
- Bass drum pedal refurbishes, repairs & servicing -
- Bass drum spur drilling & shell mounting -
- Hardware stands refurbishes & repairs -
- Floor tom conversions -
- General kit repairs -
- Thread re-cutting -
- Cymbal drilling -
- Bass drum tom mount drilling & mounting -
- Hi-hat stand rebuilds, repairs & servicing -
- Electronic kit repairs, servicing & setups -
- Acoustic kit repairs, servicing & setups -
No job too big or too small! We can handle just about anything, contact us now for a quote.
If you prefer, you can contact us on: 07831 149 541
We work in a noisy environment and can't always answer your call immediately. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are based in North West London but we work on gear from all over Europe!
We can arrange to collect your gear and have it returned to you when work is complete. Please contact us for a quote.
Copyright 2015 - Drumkitrepair.co.uk - Site by Danny James Design.